Easy to Get & Install
The Park Ridge Community Banking App is available for both Android®
and Apple IOS® devices
. Just search for “Park Ridge Community Bank” on the Android® and Apple IOS® app store and you’ll find our app. You need to be enrolled in Online Banking to use App. Click here
to enroll in Online Banking.
Mobile & Online Banking Key Features**
- View Balances & Transactions
- Perform Internal Funds Transfers
- Perform External Funds Transfers
- Send/Receive P2P Payments
- Send Bill Payments
- Make a Mobile Deposit
- Log in with Touch ID
- Bill Capture
- View Check Images
- Obtain Statement Copies (Online Banking Only)
- Quicken & Quickbooks (Express Webconnect)
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Check deposit will allow you to deposit checks from anywhere at any time, just by using the Park Ridge Community Bank Mobile Banking App.
How It Works
1) Select ‘Deposit’ from the Mobile App home screen
2) Select ‘New Deposit’, then select the account and enter the amount
3) Snap a photo of the front and back of the endorsed check
4) Tap the "Yes" button and receive confirmation
5) Mobile deposits are subject to verfication and not available for immediate withdrawl
How to Start Using Mobile Check Deposit
To enable Mobile Check Deposit please call the bank to enable it on your account. You will be able to access this feature within the mobile banking app.
Card Valet App
The app that allows you to protect against unauthorized debit card usage.
- Turn your card off in the event of a misplaced card.
- Control your spending by establishing dollar limits on debit card transactions
- Customize geographic locations where your card can be used
- Disable/ Enable certain merchant categories where your card can be used.
- Receive real time alerts on authorized or declined transactions.
Safe and Secure
Park Ridge Community Bank is committed to the security and privacy of every customer. Our mobile app is designed with rigorous security standards and integrates with our existing security infrastructure.
** Fees may apply, see mobile banking and bill payment disclosure for details.
** Fees for text messaging may apply, contact your service provider for details.